There is a large gap in the contents the students study in colleges and the requirements of the corporate industry. To reduce this gap and make the PIT students ready for the corporate world, this cell is formed which trains the students for the industry requirements.
This cell organizes the following activities:
- Development Training: focused attention is given right from the 1st year for a specific industrial nature as per the prevailing requirements. Following activities are regularly carried out at the Institute:
- Group discussions on latest topics
- Panel Discussions
- Seminars and Workshops on latest topics
- Training to develop language skills – Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading & Writing etc.
- Training to develop HR skills – Communication Skills (Barriers, Effective Communication), Role Plays, Goal Setting, Team Skills, Communication Sensitivity, Resume Preparation
- Technical Tests
- Aptitude Tests
- Mock Interviews
Higher Studies: Extends guidance to the students looking for higher studies such as GATE, GRE and TOEFL and also to choose universities.